Saturday, April 29, 2006

Oh that Daniel!


Here's a gorgeous picture my sweet hubby took today. He is talented! So, I'm getting very excited. I recently found out some lab results that may give me the answers to the reason we aren't getting pregnant. My friend Denise recently went to a conference that talked about what I might have. Thrombophilia! I tested heterzygous for MTHFR and homozygous for pai-1. I've been reading and researching until my heart's content and learning so much. I will talk with my doctor in Chicago on weds and learn more. From what I can tell, I'll need to be on a blood thinner, extra folic acid, B vitamins and maybe a steroid for my +ANA. It's crazy. All these years, and I finally got tested. Well, that's it for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT DANIEL IS ONE PRETTY CREATIVE CAT. HE DESERVES SOME GOOD LOVIN'

Anonymous said...

Sara!!! It's me, MINDY! I just KNEW that your news had something to do with your immune testing! We seriously need to catch up, I'm hoping and praying for you to get preggers REAL soon!!! Love you!