Monday, September 08, 2008

Rainy Day...

Recent Family Pic..
Kian and his wide mouth kisses...

One of Kian's favorite things to do!
Trying to walk in mommy's shoes.

Well, it's been rainy and cold for a few days. I'm ready for summer to be over, but I would like it to be a bit warmer. I don't want to wear sweatshirts, just yet. Granny (Daniel's mom) was here over the weekend while I worked. She watched Kian as Daniel and his father were fishing for a few days. I think Kian and Granny had a pretty good time together as he took 3 hour naps each day.
Today we'll be heading out later when Daniel gets home to look for tile. We are just about finished with our basement project. It's looking pretty good so far, but I can't wait until we get the cabinets installed. Daniel built them all, and they are beautiful! I will post pics of those when it's all done!

No comments: